At SureHope Counseling and Training Center we believe strongly in learning and growing in community. We offer group counseling for clients and training for counselors, church staff and church congregations. We believe the process of healing and growing happens in community.
Group counseling at SureHope Counseling & Training Center is designed to give participants an environment for self discovery and personal growth that is supportive, confidential and educational. You will learn new skills and find encouragement as you develop healthier patterns for your life to help you heal. Groups cover various topics including anxiety therapy, trauma therapy, help with sex addiction, parenting and teen girls. Contact us to find out more about our group counseling opportunities. We would be happy to talk with you.
A NEW WAY for WOMEN: DBT Skills Training
- Create A New Way of being, thinking, and living
- Practical and therapeutic teaching
- Secure, confidential and validating environment
- Build your inner and outer self
- Learn and apply skills and strategies needed to start healing
- Manage intense emotions through mindfulness and emotional regulation
- Learn problem solving, relationship skills, and how to reduce pain with distress tolerance
- Replace old patterns hurting you and those you love
- Increase hope, health, confidence and a life you want to live
This open group counseling is for anyone who is aware they are struggling with things like anxiety, anger, fear, depression, past abuse/trauma, anger and relationships. If you have tried talk therapy and something more is needed, come to this therapeutic and educational skill class.
To decide whether A NEW WAY for WOMEN is appropriate to meet your needs, an initial consultation is available without charge. For more information, call Cynthia Morris at 704-565-9843 or email email@example.com.
Healthy Parenting Seminar
The healthy parenting seminar will focus on attachment-style parenting and practical ways to use the parent-child relationship for optimal child development. It will address ways in which parents can help their children self-soothe and regulate emotions, effective discipline techniques, and ways to foster emotional connection to prevent “acting out.”
Leader Mary Shea: firstname.lastname@example.org